Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sander Kleinenberg & Paul Keeley - Sunday Funday Remixes

I wanted to quickly post a couple tracks I heard recently on Pandora.  Both are electronic/house/techno, so buyer beware.

SANDER KLEINENBERG - GENTLE RAIN (JACKED HIGH REMIX)




This tune has some incredibly smooth female vocals, and a really solid composition.  I have been jamming to this one for a while, but it is SO HARD to find a way to get this song without buying the entire album off of Amazon.  This is from his Essential Mix 3 album, and it is a remix of Blackwatch's "Gentle Rain" song.  Not sure exactly what the jacked high part is about, but I guess he can call it whatever he wants...  It's a pretty chill song, and one that I just think has some really interesting elements.


PAUL KEELEY - PAPER JET (BART VAN WISSEN)






This one is a little more up-tempo, but it has a really sweet groove to it once it gets going.  Like most electronic music, it slowly builds and builds.  I caught this one just the other day, and have been listening to it quite a bit.

Hope you like!

-CS

No comments:

Post a Comment