Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thrice's "Digital Sea" - Never Included It... Don't Know Why...

For some reason I never included Digital Sea when I wrote a small article of these guys a few months back.  Though Open Water and The Whaler are incredible songs, I seem to listen to Digital Sea way more.  It has absolutely GORGEOUS harmonies in it, and I think a very interesting set of lyrics as well.  As is with the water portion of the Alchemy album, this is a downtempo track with a lot of emotion injected into it.  These guys are usually a somewhat high-energy punk band.  So though this is a departure, I think it is a really beautiful song.  I won't keep you waiting any longer...

-Digital Sea-




That's all, just had to correct the omission.  Hope you enjoyed it :)

-CS

No comments:

Post a Comment