Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Statefantry

This is that "song" I have been working on for a while now.  I am bringing you all a sample tonight, so that we can at least acknowledge that I wasn't kidding when I said I wanted to get into production.  I whipped this video up quickly, and it doesn't have much to it, except for a minute of playback.  I took the vocals out because I don't currently appreciate their lack of creativity :)  I have the lyrics all set, it is just a matter of finding pitches that add an incredibly necessary depth that it is currently completely without.  I am not 100% sold on what you are about to hear in it's initial iteration.  We should just call this version 1.1, and we will just see how it goes from here.

Be prepared to be underwhelmed... like I said, I'm just giving up a very small slice :)  Let me know your thoughts!





Comments, suggestions, insults!  All are welcomed.

Thanks for stopping by.

-CS

No comments:

Post a Comment